Date(s) - 26/05/2018
Categories No Categories
Join our very own Head Trainer, Stephanie Linsley in this information packed clinic series. Open to humans and horses of any level, any breed, and any age! We also have safe Mustangs available to participants who would like to delve into the world of horsemanship without owning a horse of their own.
single day cost: $175/participant or $50/auditor
stay for Sunday: $125/participant or $50/auditor
cabin rental: $150/cabin/night (a continental breakfast is included in your stay)
* all the proceeds from our programs go directly back to the horses, thank you for your support
Horsemanship 1 – Building a Connection (May 19, 2018)
Learn the language of leadership with horses in this full day, hands-on clinic as we explore the intricacies of natural herd behavior and equine psychology. We will learn how to emulate the qualities of a good leader and partner from the horse’s perspective and improve our ability to influence our horse’s mind and body.
This clinic will discuss and practice topics including but not limited to:
- What motivates our horses
- How horses learn through patterns and sequences
- Developing an understanding through groundwork
- Unleashing your horse’s play drive and minimizing fear
- Understanding your horse’s thresholds and how to respond to them
Looking for more?
Stay an additional day for highly individualized education. Sunday will be YOUR DAY to ask questions, get help with specific issues you may be having, and learn how to solve common problems.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Getting your horse to LOVE loading in the trailer
- Paste worming made easy
- Vet/Farrier prep