Join our Head Trainer, Stephanie Linsley for this information packed clinic.
Learn the language of leadership with horses in this full day, hands-on clinic as we explore the intricacies of natural herd behavior and equine psychology. We will learn how to emulate the qualities of a good leader and partner from the horse’s perspective and improve our ability to influence our horse’s mind and body.
Open to humans and horses of any level, any breed and any age! We have safe Mustang Ambassadors available to participants for those who would like to delve into the world of horsemanship without owning a horse of their own.
This clinic will discuss and practice topics including but not limited to:
- What motivates our horses
- How horses learn through patterns and sequences
- Developing an understanding through groundwork
- Unleashing your horse’s play drive and minimizing fear
- Understanding your horse’s thresholds and how to respond to them
This clinic is open to humans and horses of any level, any breed, and any age! We have safe Mustangs available to participants for those who would like to delve into the world of horsemanship without owning a horse of their own.
Looking for more?
Stay an additional day for highly individualized education. Sunday will be YOUR DAY to ask questions, get help with specific issues you may be having, and learn how to solve common problems.
Topics may include but are not limited to:
- Getting your horse to LOVE loading in the trailer
- Paste de-worming made easy
- Vet/Farrier prep
Saturday cost: $175/participant or $40/audit (bring your own lunch)
Stay for Sunday: $125/participant
Overnight accommodations, cabin rental (includes a continental breakfast Sunday morning): $125/cabin per night
* all proceeds from our programs go directly back to the horses, thank you for your support *
* Are you a Herd Member? If so, be sure to choose “Herd Member” in your selections when making your reservation for your special club pricing.
* Want to become a Herd Member? Follow this link for more information on how you can join The Herd.