$50.00 – $200.00
Join us on a Sanctuary Tour!
Gather some friends and family for an afternoon excursion, or treat yourself!
– SANCTUARY TOUR –
During your tour you will:
- Learn about the plight of the American Mustang
- Learn who we are and why we’re here
- Tour our training facilities
- Meet our friendly Ambassador Herd
- Drive out through our beautiful Sanctuary pasture in the comfort and safety of our off-road vehicle
- Meet our Sanctuary Herd and learn their unique stories
- You may even get to view a Mustang Training Session!
$50 per person
Children under 10 years old are FREE!
– EXCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC TOUR –
Photographers! Join us for special, individualized tours of our Sanctuary with specific emphasis on getting unique shots of our beautiful wild horses in their natural habitat.
During these tours, you will be guided by professional wildlife & equine photographer – Petra Kadrnozkova. Petra can share photography instruction and advice including but not limited to:
- How to photograph horses specifically
- Capturing motion and expression from the horses
- Lighting, angles, framing, composition
- Camera settings
- Capturing the “WOW Factor” photos
You will leave with new knowledge of photographing wild horses, and your memory card full of unique photos.
Perfect for amateur photographers as well as professionals.
$200 per photographer
(Non-photographer friends/family are welcome to join you on the photography tour at the base tour rate: $50/person)
Please allow 2-3 hours for these tours, an up-close and personal way to see and photograph these magnificent animals.
After we receive your reservation, we will contact you to schedule your tour.
For groups of 6 or more, please email Petra at firstname.lastname@example.org!